The forum programme includes exhibition, conference and round tables. Particular attention will be paid to the following topics:
- forecasts and prospects for cash circulation;
- bank branch transformation;
- self-service devices management and monitoring;
- biometry in the ATM network and bank branches;
- market situation and basic trends of further self-service evolution;
- security alerts and anti-cyber-attacks technologies;
- cash management solutions.
The forum will be attended by over a thousand professionals including representatives of financial institutions, banking solutions developers, researchers and retailers. A delegation of Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos (BS/2), which is a part of Penki kontinentai group, will also attend the forum.
BS/2 experts will present ATMeye.iQ, Cash Management.iQ, Payments.iQ and SmartSafe.iQ software solutions. They will also share their long-term experience in the banking sector and deliver a report called “Optimization of cash management processes using Cash Management.iQ solution”.
The previous 2014 Forum brought together more than 70 companies and 1,500 participants from around the world. 50 speakers from different industries made their reports during the conference.